TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- All good things come to an end at some point.
- Just because the Culture series is a wrap doesn't mean that the Migos are breaking up...or does it?
- That "last chapter" wording is kind of cryptic, come to think of it...
- They've set the bar super high with the last two releases.
- There are rumors they are working on something with Bobby Shmurda.
Offset says the upcoming Culture 3 album will be the “last chapter.”
The original Culture album dropped back in 2017 and featured singles like “Bad and Boujee,” “T-Shirt” and “Slippery.” Culture 2 came almost exactly a year later, in January 2018. The sequel featured “MotorSport,” “Stir Fry” and “Walk It Talk It.” Both projects went platinum and topped the Billboard 200.
Migos plan to complete the trilogy this year.