TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Her hubby recently shared his list of the top tracks of 2019, with songs fromDaBaby,J. Cole,Young Thug and more.
- A tough workout is always a little better with a killer playlist.
- What songs and artists push you to go the distance?
- Can you imagine whatTrump's version of this would look like? Does he even work out?
- There's a reason folks call her the "Forever First Lady."
Former first lady Michelle Obama knows this is the time of the year where we start to wonder if those New Year’s resolutions we made are really worth it. That’s why she offered up some inspiration to those trying to get and stay fit -- a workout playlist.
Mrs. Obama keeps fit with help from tracks like Cardi B’s “Press,”Nipsey Hussle’s “Hustle and Motivate,”Anderson Paak’s “Come Down” and The Carters'“Ape[ish].” The playlist also includes throwbacks from Destiny’s Child,Tony! Toni! Tone!andJ-Lo featuring Fat Joe andBig Punalongside newer tunes from Lizzo,Afro B,Beyonce and Migos. And when it's time to cool down, Michelle switches to Meek Mill and Frank Ocean.