TeeRoy's 2 Cents :
- I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
- The fan was probably just really drunk. It is Vegas, after all.
- It was just meant as an innocent joke.
- If he didn’t notice, he could have tripped and gotten seriously injured. After all, he’s not just walking on the street but a stage and runway that’s several feet high.
- I know what you're thinking -- now he can get to stompin' in his Air Force 1s. But like many of us, he's changed with the times and switched up his sneaker selection
A childish prank disrupted Nelly’s show in Las Vegas last week.
The multi-platinum hit-maker was performing at Drai’s Beachclub, when someone in the crowd pulled on his laces and tried to untie his shoes. While Nelly managed to keep his footing, it was clear the incident got to his head. He momentarily stopped the show to rant for a minute about how he appreciates the love, but he’s a grown man, so you can’t just go and untie his shoe.
After a brief lecture on proper crowd etiquette and a quick retying of his kicks, Nelly got right back to it, managing to stay suited and booted for the rest of the show. The interruption was captured on video. (TMZ)